Hours - Traders & Whalers and Tawhiti Museum
Normally Open: every FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY & MONDAY 10am - 4pm, but with two exceptions:
Summer Season (Boxing day to the end of January)
Winter Season (June, July, August)
Nigel and Teresa Ogle, 401 Ohangai Road, Hawera.
PO Box 121, Hawera.
Phone: 06 278 6837
Traders and Whalers
- Children under 14 years must be accompanined by a responsible adult.
- Young children may find aspects of this attraction scary.
- Guests must be ambulatory.
- No photography of any sort is permitted in Traders & Whalers.
- No flash photography is permitted in the museum
* Children age 5 - 15 years